Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

To the owners

Philip1234567910 - - General

Thanks guys! I hope also we can buy it and make it great again

To the owners

Me and My friend is interested to buy their server.I and my friend has the best windrow Lost Force so we played on lost force some years.Lost Force is dying out. It's MAX 6 players in online to the stuff we not watching. Lost Force has not attractive income longer to then it's hard to keep your server and lose a lot of money to have a server. Can not bear the lost force goes under. Lost Force was also our first server. Therefore we are going to do something about it. BudderPvP - Philiphesland@gm…

LostForce

Hi guys

LostForce

Set it to 1.7.10

Philip1234567910 - - Suggestions

Yo Staff. Its BudderPvP here and i love lostforce and have fun with my friends. i got some new friends on the server when i was 11 years old and i have them now to! and my friends quitted, because the server went 1.9. Thats was because the pvp was so bad at the server. So if you wanna get some tips. here is some: Ares back (No fly) - 1.7.10 back. (Gonna have much mre players on) and be like the good staff like always. I think like 10 of my friends is goind to join then and everybody have a frien…

Philip1234567910 - - Suggestions

Yo Staff. Its BudderPvP here and i love lostforce and have fun with my friends. i got some new friends on the server when i was 11 years old and i have them now to! and my friends quitted, because the server went 1.9. Thats was because the pvp was so bad at the server. So if you wanna get some tips. here is some: Ares back (No fly) - 1.7.10 back. (Gonna have much mre players on) and be like the good staff like always. I think like 10 of my friends is goind to join then and everybody have a frien…

RIP Loot & IV

Philip1234567910 - - Offtopic

Btw , thats my stuff -.- You raided me. :C

Reset... Soon!

Philip1234567910 - - News & announcements

When is the reset , Jan ? This weekend ?

Reset... Soon!

Philip1234567910 - - News & announcements

Wich day and does staff add some pvp plugins with the shield. And Ya

Goldrush Fehler

Its very difficult. TRUS ME ::D

I Hacked....

Ich habe es nur einmal

I Hacked....

Hey LostForce..... My ign is Budderpvp. I hacked on MrKevCraft Video because i was finding end bases, so i was not going to fell down and die.I was Bored after 10 minutes and i started to watch YouTube, and i saw my vid MrMenGameT was tpatrap a day before. So i wanted to spawn kill theme in the clan base. i forgot my hacks. I had antiknockback on. MrKevCraft come and killed me ezz, but i promise! i would never hack agian or hack in pvp. Plis dont ban me.

Builder

Philip1234567910 - - Archives

SURE! sorry

Builder

Philip1234567910 - - Archives

Hey LostForce, i will be builder because i have maked an arena in survival with PingDrops and i have been maked and arena for maybe 2 maps ago, then i also had an applycation. i have been played on this server like 2- 4 years. This was my first server and my best server. I have been banned 1 time, thats because i was hacking, thats was a year ago and i see many hackers out there. My friends left this server because its so many hackers here. so if i could be a builder i could record them and send…