Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

That didn't make much sense at all? You really need to listen more in English class

Dude i'm 182 and weight 55 kilo, if you call me fat.. Then you need consider fat camp

Hawt, you just jealous cuz u dont have boobs

TNT

AnnieEatsYou - - Suggestions

Wow that's gay, nice tho.

Can we go back to the title of this thread? He is a server.. Or was?

Indeed who didnt hack, biggest hack server

To the owners

AnnieEatsYou - - General

If these idiots became owners tho, nobody would fucking play. Nobody wants a 12 year old child to be owner

To the owners

AnnieEatsYou - - General

How are you gonna make the server great again when you cant even spell?!

get lostforce back omfg

AnnieEatsYou - - General

Quote from StraightUpLazy__: “Quote from AnnieEatsYou: “Quote from tajez: “stfu fat fuck die of cancer you´re a shitty staff you suck dick die” I'm underweight. That just sick, srsly wtf is wrong with you? I'm not a staff - idiot. Just do everyone a favor, because literally so far everbody hates you. GET THE FUCK OF FORUM!” Annie u r fat” Nuuuh ;n; you meanie. I'm 6'1 and weight 59 kg xD

get lostforce back omfg

AnnieEatsYou - - General

Quote from tajez: “stfu fat fuck die of cancer you´re a shitty staff you suck dick die” I'm underweight. That just sick, srsly wtf is wrong with you? I'm not a staff - idiot. Just do everyone a favor, because literally so far everbody hates you. GET THE FUCK OF FORUM!

RIPPPPPPPPSSSSSS

AnnieEatsYou - - Media

Quote from tajez: “Ok ur in jail too np” Tajez, for the last time. They cant go to jail for it, you got what you paid for. They never said ares would be a forever rank, they never promised you that. So by accepting it, paid for it, it's your own fault. Plus i believe you have gotten a new rank instead. Plus you cant tell them to shut down THEIR server. Then get your own stinking server and shut it down for no reason. There is still a few ppl who play on lf (there was 15 people on today), so why …

RIPPPPPPPPSSSSSS

AnnieEatsYou - - Media

You cant tell them to close the server. Why you gotta be so stupid and annoying. It have been 3 maps, people are still not playing. They wont shut down the server as long as they still have profit enough to run it. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT UR 120. SO PLZ SHUT UP

get lostforce back omfg

AnnieEatsYou - - General

I were a good staff, probably not the best but better then you will ever be. People will not come back, so do everyone a favor and stop whining and stfu.

Lostforce wtf

AnnieEatsYou - - General

Dont agree with any of it. It's about the players. When our friends stop playing, so do we. (Most of us atleast) Nobody wanna play just because you 2 kids dont wanna give up on lf.

Server tot oder tot?

AnnieEatsYou - - General

It isnt really their fault that the server died.. The server was popular at once, all tho when old known people started leaving so did others.. If your friends leave the server you're playing, then you dont want to stay either. Nothing to do with the owners. I agree with joe that they did a good job with the server, a bit corrupt maybe. Still not their fault. #RipLF2016

get lostforce back omfg

AnnieEatsYou - - General

The server is dead 5ever, get over it..

What are you missing in our shop?

AnnieEatsYou - - General

Quote from its_Elmo: “Quote from AnnieEatsYou: “What am i missing in the shop? Well if i could buy players, it'd be great. Because the server is really dead this time, Rip Lostforce.” to bad that slavery is not allowed :D” Can we do it anyways?

What are you missing in our shop?

AnnieEatsYou - - General

What am i missing in the shop? Well if i could buy players, it'd be great. Because the server is really dead this time, Rip Lostforce.

QUARTZ AND BLACK DYE

@lukasphilipw Nein, i do not